Leading ProductsAs licensed distributors of the number-one brands in the business like Sports Coach, Flightscope and Swing Catalyst, we're constantly searching for the latest innovations.
Global ReachStill Number 1 in NZ, and with a steadily increasing footprint in China and the Pacific hotel & resort industry, we're really starting to go places.
Local SupportGreat service has always distinguished us, so no matter where you are we're always accessible, 24/7, to help you get the best out of your golfing technology.
Years Of ExperienceWith years of experience in golf simulators and radar technology,Golf Technologies are the premiere golf tech experts in New Zealand.
Practice smart... high-tech Albany Golf Studio is now open.
90% of players don’t get the feedback necessary to make their practice effective. Now you can at the Albany Golf Studio.
The FlightScope Xi+ launch monitor is the world’s smallest and lightest 3D Doppler tracking radar for golf. But don't let its size detract from its...Read More
FlightScope launches X2, the next generation 3D club and ball tracking radar, allowing you to measure and view swing, club & ball data on your smartphone...Read More
Swing Catalyst is a comprehensive, affordable yet powerful video analysis software package, praised by international coaches for its user friendliness...Read More
Seamlessly integrating with FlightScope, the TruGolf E6 software offers unmatched graphics and world class golf courses...Read More
Immerse yourself in a Three-Screen-Surround golfing environment with dramatic depth and detail. The Ultimate Academy takes golf simulation and coaching...Read More
Golf Technologies offers top class golf simulator hire to entertain clients, colleagues and friends at corporate events, product launches, private parties or public...Read More
- We consider the relationship with our customers to be a valued partnership, where both parties contribute to each other's success. To ensure that all our customers fully maximise the investment made in our products, Golf Tech can provide ongoing training either at a central venue or the customers own premises.
Training can be tailored to a customers specific needs and covers a wide range of content including:
• New product and software updates • Refresher training, new staff
• How to increase profitability • Marketing the asset • Best practices
To find out more, click here .
- The Golf Technologies Support Team is open Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (NZ).
Tel: +64 21 390 944
For more on FlightScope Warranty and Frequently Asked Questions please click here .
- Lease financing means that you can grow your sales with FlightScope equipment for a cost effective monthly payment.
Financing has a number of key benefits:
• Manageable monthly repayments
• Tax advantages
• Freeing up of valuable cash flow
In conjunction with Marac Finance, Golf Technologies can supply finance for your FlightScope. It's a highly affordable method of financing your business technology for a fixed monthly cost, leaving working capital free to develop other areas of your business. To find out more click here .
Tested and used by the best