Watch Your Profits Soar With Golf Simulators
Just think about the amount of money your business could make if you had a golf simulator! Golf enthusiasts would have the ability to come and play golf at your establishment whenever they wanted to. This is a great advantage, because outdoor golf courses can only be used when the weather is good and during daylight hours. Of course, with a simulator you don’t have to be so limited when you do business. It could be pouring down rain outside and people would still be able to come in and golf. Another benefit is that there are a lot of people who like to play golf, but they work during the day, so they can now feed their need during the evenings.
Golf Technologies’ Golf Simulators are a great investment
They can be used at:
- Golf Clubs
- Shopping Centres
- Business Parks
- Country Clubs
- Leisure Centres
- Tennis Centres
- Cruise Liners
- Holiday Parks
- Hospitality Areas
- … the opportunities to generate income are endless.
Although golf simulators have been around for some 30 years, the high price has often put a potential business off purchasing. As our suppliers manufacture the largest range of golf simulators and simulator software in the world, we can produce a customised simulator for a fraction of the price of other virtual systems on the market.
You can actually work with any schedule and offer extended hours if you wish. You would also be able to offer golfers a much more flexible training schedule this way too. Basically, the length of time in which you can continue making money all just depends upon how late you wish to stay open.
In the past golf simulators were mainly just used by trainers for their clients. However, thanks to the advancement of technology, they have become popular as a form of entertainment for those who enjoy playing golf. As a matter of fact, they are so fun to play that people will gladly pay to use them! People really like the experience of playing virtual golf now. It would be highly beneficial to your business if you could learn how to use these machines to increase revenue.
Golfers are passionate
They’re almost addicted to improving their game, and are always looking for new ways to do so. Those who are really into golf will love all of the features that these machines can offer them. Probably the most favorite feature among golfers is the club fitting and analysis.
If you have a business that also has a bar, you can really increase your profits substantially with virtual golfing. When it comes to a bar atmosphere, people will always want to hang around longer if you offer them some sort of entertainment. The longer you get people to stay, the more drinks they will buy and the more money you will make in drink sales. It will be great for your business because you can remain open and continue to make money while the other golf businesses have closed down already.
Do Your Homework
The purchase of indoor golf simulators requires a significant investment. They are high tech electronic devices that cost up to +$30,000 per unit. The last time we counted there were eight suppliers of simulators, all of who advertise that they sell the best simulator in the whole wide world. It is difficult for a buyer unfamiliar with the technology to make an informed decision. We have a few suggestions that can be used during the evaluation phase that might help you decide which system best fits your needs.
- First, check out the company history of those who you are considering as possible suppliers. You do not want to buy from a company who may not be in business 3 years from now. It has happened before in this industry.
- If there is one single feature that will impress the simulator golfer and bring him back to play again, it is realism of play on the golf course. If he shoots a score that is 7 or 8 strokes better than his handicap, he will consider the machine as an expensive video arcade game and probably won’t come back.
- There are several basic features that directly affect realism of play. There are two types of picture graphics available: one is computer-generated graphics; the other is computer reproduction of photos. The golf simulators that use photo graphics are not 3-dimensional. They do not recognize contours or vertical obstacles on the golf course and the realism is lost. Computer generated graphics have the advantage of being truly 3-diminsional and can provide the user with many viewing options not available on other simulators. However, all systems that use computer graphics are not equal. There are a couple of good ones and some very mediocre systems.
- The type of sensor system must be considered. Some systems can calculate ball spin and others cannot (although they may try to convince you they can). If the simulator cannot accurately calculate ball spin, it cannot display true ball flight. The machine cannot differentiate between a pull, hook, slice or push. The result is diminished realism.
- Putting options on a golf simulator are important. Some provide on-screen putts that are influenced by the contours of the green. Many do not. Some have no on-screen putting at all. One system limits the minimum putt length at 6 feet while some others allow putts down to 2 feet which is much more realistic.